Dec. 19, 2015
- Our reaction should be directed not against the terrorists, but against those who indoctrinate, train and finance them — and on working to eradicate this virus of the mind.
- Where are the demands to boycott those who fund ISIS? Their names are well-known.
- The “Crusaders” now seem exhausted. They simply do not want enemies.
- These attacks — like those before them — were simply meant to sow terror: go kill as many people as you can.
- The Pope can insist all he likes that we have entered a Third World War; it is so much more comforting to repeat that the main problem is “Israel’s occupation” is the problem.