Loading...
You are here:  Home  >  Mid. East news  >  Current Article

Sinai Militant Group Says It Beheaded Four Egyptians

By   /   August 28, 2014  /   No Comments

    Print       Email

Sinai Militant Group Says It Beheaded Four Egyptians – Michael Georgy (Reuters)
(dailyalert.org, Aug 28, 2014)

    Ansar Bayt al-Maqdis, a Sinai-based militant group, said on Thursday it had beheaded four Egyptians, accusing them of providing Israel with intelligence for an airstrike that killed three of its fighters.

    Four headless corpses were found in Sinai earlier this month, security sources said.

    In a video reminiscent of images posted on the Internet by the Islamic State, armed men in black masks stood over the kneeling captives as one of the militants read out a statement.

    Print       Email

Leave a Reply

You might also like...

Was the Soleimani Killing a Policy Success?Mona Charen (Patriot Post)

Read More →