Feb. 7, 2016
In the 7th Feb 16 edition of Israel’s good news, the highlights include:
- Israeli scientists have developed a way to kill the HIV virus.
- Israel’s MobileODT donated cervical cancer screening devices to Kenya.
- Israeli doctors’ discovery saved the life of an Arab girl.
- India’s Foreign Affairs Minister made an historic visit to Israel.
- A 13-year-old Israeli girl has designed a satellite to produce Oxygen in space.
- An Israeli startup has an EU grant to develop electric buses without batteries.
- Amazon will print custom shirts using Israeli digital printers.
- Honest, caring Israelis found and returned valuable lost property to their owners.
- The world’s oldest man is an Israeli.