Nov. 15, 2015
In the 15th Nov 2015 edition of Israel’s good news, the highlights include:
- A new Israeli treatment brings hope to relapsed leukemia sufferers.
- An Israeli medical device could help up to 2 million dialysis patients.
- A delegation of Druze Arabs is promoting Israel in the US.
- Israeli smart sensors are to be installed on London refuge trucks.
- Ryanair begins flights to Israel.
- A new investment fund for Israeli agricultural innovations is launched.
- An amazing discovery saves an Israeli stabbing victim.