Sept. 24, 2016
- In thirty years, France has undergone an accelerated process of Islamization.
- Yusuf al-Qaradawi, spiritual leader of the main Islamic movement in France, explained how Muslims living in the West have to proceed: they may use terror, they may use seduction, exploit Westerners’ sense of guilt, grab public spaces, change laws, and create their own society inside Western societies until they become Muslim societies.
- France used to be a country where religious neutrality in the public space was seen as an essential principle. Muslim extremists appear to be using Islamic veils and head-coverings as visible symbols to create the impression that Islam is everywhere.
- Politicians claim that they respect human rights, but they seem to have forgotten the human rights of the women who do not cover up — of those who suffer from Islamization, who are no longer free to write, think, or go for a walk on the street.
- Politicians refused to “stigmatize” Islam and do not want to see the consequences: harassment, rapes, the destruction of freedom.
- French journalists write under the threat of trial or assault, and almost never use the phrase “Islamic terrorism.” Almost all books on Islam in French bookstores are written by Islamists or by authors praising Islam.
- Have non-Muslims lost the will to fight?